CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dear Man-Who-Was-Sitting-Next-to-Me,

I was really looking forward to last night's concert.  And then your wife walked in and took the seats next to me.  It was her and four LITTLE blond girls.  They left the seat right next to me open, but I couldn't help but think, "Oh, no!  I won't get to hear a thing."

The girls were darling.  The oldest could not have been more than 6 years old.  They were very well-behaved.  Your youngest decided she wanted to sit in the seat next to mine, so she was trying hard to lift her little leg up high enough to boost herself on.  I held the seat down and I gave her bum a little push to help her up.  She sat straight and tall in that seat, which I kept holding because she didn't weigh enough to not get folded up in there.

And then you walked in, and the cutest thing of all was when that darling little one looked up at you and exclaimed, "Hey!"

You took very good care of your baby.  You kept her quiet.  You snuggled her when she got wiggly.  You whispered your love in her ear.  You gave her kisses.

I believe you really cherish your family.  I'm so glad, because you should.  They are angels.

Angels who did not detract from my concert-going experience.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment