CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dear Hospital Rats,

*First of all, let me assure you that my salutation is said with love.  My dad always calls the babies "little rat," and one of the earliest things our daughter said was, "Gwampa say me little wat."  If you hang out at a hospital--whether by choice or not--you are a hospital rat.*

Dear Earl,
God bless you, my friend.  You might have saved a life or two yesterday.  I'm so glad you went into nursing!

Dear Emily,
You are beautiful and so very loved!  How does it feel to have the most beautiful mommy in the world?

Dear Noelle,
You are beautiful and so very loved!  I fasted for you and your family yesterday.  Blessings are continuing to come your way.

Dear Jason,
You are a wise man, a marvelous husband, and a darling father.  God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment