CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dear Blogosphere,

It occurs to me that I am not really a writer of anything exciting like novels or articles or screenplays.  I'm not a writer of anything NOT exciting like cookbooks or instruction manuals or coverprint for DVDs.  What I write is letters.

So here I am, Blogosphere, embarking on a journey of life through my own correspondence.  Maybe I will write to the clouds or the trees.  Maybe I will write to the homeless person on the corner.  Maybe I will write to you.

Will anyone care?  Probably not.  In fact, in a way this is an experiment in social media.  I am well aware that blogging is becoming passe, taken over by small, insubstantial "correspondence" in Twitter and Facebook.  So my letters will not be announced anywhere.  I will not advertise anywhere.  I will just write and see where it goes.

It will probably go nowhere.  But you and I, Blogosphere, will know I was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment