CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dear Heavenly Father,

I usually keep my words between thee and me quiet and private, but this time, Father, I want to share.  I know thou art there.  I know thou hast heard my random, meandering thoughts and my thanks and my pleas.  I know that thou hast a plan for us.

Heavenly Father, my friend Noelle, has a very full plate.  Her new daughter is beautiful in every way.  Thou hast strengthened her incredibly in the past several months, and she is doing quite well.  But her heart is weak--not her heart-and-soul heart, but her HEART.  She is tiny and beautiful, but her little heart needs some work.

Please bless Emily with continued, renewed, and added health so the doctors will be able to help her.  Please bless the doctors, nurses, and other caregivers with compassion and with eyes that see and ears that hear, so they may be led by thee.  Please bless the Platts and Jason's family, who love "Elimy" but who also love her parents.  Help them to know what to do and what to say to truly bless this little family.  And please, please bless Jason and Noelle.  Continue to teach them with loving care.  Continue to strengthen their faith.  Continue to give them hope and mercy.  Bless Noelle to heal physically so she has the strength to care for herself and her husband and their little one.

I'm trying to have faith in thee through every step in life.  But Father, I want Emily to live.  Please, please bless her to live, and to do it with strength and joy.

I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment