CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dear Heritage 3rd Ward CTR 6 class,

You are wonderful.  I prepare lessons for you, and I think of you while I'm preparing.  Sometimes I know that a particular activity is just NOT going to work. And sometimes you completely surprise me with the things that do work.  Sometimes I wonder if I am teaching you anything.  The truth is, most of you are learning everything at home.  I love it when you already know the end of the story I'm telling you.  I also love it when you DON'T know the end of the story and your eyes get big and you laugh and you raise your hands high in the air.

Today I was very proud of you, Abigail, for knowing the 4th Article of Faith ALL. BY. YOURSELF.  You were fabulous! 

I was proud of you, Eden, for keeping your hands and body to yourself.  I know sometimes that's hard. 

I love listening to you pray, McKaylee.  You are a good and a kind girl. 

You make me laugh, Logan.  I love your wonderful smile, Ashlyne.  I would love it if the two of you really DID end up married. 

Sarah, your hugs and love keep me going.

Have I mentioned that I love you?  I love you!  I hope I get to be in your class for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment