CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dear Olive Garden,

What you did right tonight:
  • Your hosts and hostesses were fabulously friendly.
  • We were seated in less than 5 minutes.
  • The waiter sped the meal along so we could eat and still make it to our movie.
  • The food was really good.

What you didn't do right:
  • The associate server brought our food, and I asked for a box.  He didn't bring one.
  • The maitre d' came and talked to us.  We asked for a box.  He didn't bring one.
  • A busboy walked by, and we asked him for a box.  He brought one; but a waitress came by and took it away before I could even touch it.
  • Our waiter came by.  My food was still untouched on my plate.  We asked for a box, and he finally brought one.

I am seriously disappointed.

In good news, I have a lot of leftovers to eat this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment